We are pleased to announce that, on March 2, Ukrainian Catholic University has opened a new interfaculty research and training laboratory within the project “Academic Response to Hybrid Threats”. The laboratory is based at the Faculty of Social Sciences, School of Journalism and Communications. UCU has purchased computer equipment funded by the EU grant program Erasmus + KA2 СВНЕ for the implementation of the project “Academic Response to Hybrid Threats” (610133-EPP-1-2019-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) for UAH 751,338. 89 equivalent of 22, 657. 99 euros on the date of signing the contract.
The purchased equipment is the following:
1. Twelve computers BRAIN Business C500 (U0483450) (TU U 26.2-24083083-001: 2018 INTEL Core ™ i3 10100 \ 8Gb DDR4 \ 512Gb SSD \ 24 “LS24R650FDIXCI \ WIN10PRO \ MS OFFICE HB) (12 pcs)
2. One computer technic Pro Intel Core i9-9820X / MB (X299 Asus / DDR4 32Gb / SSD M.2 1Tb Samsung 970 PRO / RTX 3080 x 2 / keyboard + mouse / monitor Samsung 24″) (1 pc)
3. One multimedia class as a part: Projector Epson EB-U42 Bracket KSL CMPR-4 (1 pc)
4. One notebook (13FI / i7-10510U / 16 / 1TB SSD / Intel UHD / BL / W1 0 / B / Royal Blue Metal UX334FAC-A3047T) (1 pc)
5. Ten Wi-Fi adapters (TP-Link Archer T9UH) (10 pcs)
6. One access point (Aruba Instant IAP-325 (RW) 802.11n / ac Dual 4×4: 4 MU-MIMO (JW325A) (1 pc)
7. Ten uninterruptible Power Supplies (APC Back-UPS 800VA IEC (BX800LI) (10 pcs)
8. One projector (Epson EB-U42 (3LCD, WUXGA, 3600 ANSI lm), WiFi) (1 pc)
9. One network switch (HPE Aruba 2530-24G 24xGE + 4GE SFP, L2, LT Warranty) (1 pc)
10. Ten sets WEBCAM MEDIA-TECH LOOK IV, Headphones with microphone Defender Warhead G-120, red/white (10 pcs)
11. One uninterruptible Power Supplies APC Back-UPS 800VA IEC (BX800LI) (1 pc)
The main beneficiaries are faculty members and students of the School of Journalism and Communications as well as the Public Administration Program that are implementing the project “Academic Response to Hybrid Threats” at the Ukrainian Catholic University. Students will be able to realize their educational and research capabilities in a collaborating and stimulating environment. The responsible person for the purchased equipment for UCU is fr. Andrii Shestak, Deputy Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, UCU, Director School of Journalism & Communication (Email:[email protected]; Tel.: +380968446960)
The laboratory is located at the Ukrainian Catholic University, at the School of Journalism and Communications, vul. Khutorivka 35a, Lviv.