Main theme this year summer school is International Entrepreneurship – a Central European Perspective. The summer school will be held on 02-16 July 2011, in Wroclaw, Poland. If you’re looking for an option to spend this summer studying and having fun in international company – this is something for you! It is also a unique opportunity to study entrepreneurship, finance and management from the Central European perspective and enjoy the summer in the same time.
Summer School Poland is an intensive study and fun program through which students can earn 8 ECTS credits that may be counted towards their degrees at their home institutions. Spend a wonderful two weeks with us. Summer School in Wroclaw, Poland – great place to be!
Summer School Poland 2008, 2009 and 2010 turned out to be a very exciting and friendly time for all the students and organisers. We always made up a happy, energetic group of young people from 14-22 countries, 4 continents! Not only was it time of studying and fun, but also of bonding and building friendships that are still lasting.
- early applications – 31st January 2011
- 15th of May 2011, latest for those who are obliged to have a visa in Poland
- 31st of May 2011, for those who are not obliged to have a visa in Poland
- Undergraduate students of all majors (studying for BA degree) interested in the Summer School theme
- Postgraduate students of all majors (studying for Master’s degree) interested in the Summer School theme
- recent Graduates
- with fluent English
- over the age of 18
It’s great value for money! The cost of tuition, accommodation, meals and free time activities is only 589 Euro (859 USD).
The price includes as follows:
- tuition fee
- study materials
- student accommodation – 2 minutes walk from the University
- meals (breakfast and lunch)
- meetings with businessmen
- overnight weekend trip
- social and cultural events
The price does not include:
- your flights and traveling to/from Wroclaw, Poland
- insurance (health/ travelling)
At the moment we do not have the possibility to assist students financially or provide scholarships.
Contact at: [email protected]