Summer School Poland, 2-16. July 2011
Main theme this year is International Entrepreneurship – a Central European Perspective
If you’re looking for an option to spend this summer studying and having fun in international company – this is something for you!
Summer School Poland is an intensive study and fun program through which students can earn 8 ECTS credits that may be counted towards their degrees at their home institutions.
It’s great value for money! The cost of tuition, accommodation, meals and free time activities is only 589 EURO (859 USD)
Spend a wonderful two weeks with us. Summer School in Wroclaw, Poland – great place to be!
The application process for Summer School Poland 2010 has started!
We are waiting for your application until:
- early applications – 31st January 2011
- 15th of May 2011, latest for those who are obliged to have a visa in Poland
- 31st of May 2011, for those who are not obliged to have a visa in Poland
We have a limited number of places, so don’t wait, book yourself in now!
Late applications will be considered.
How to apply?
2) Attach your CV and a formal photo
3) Wait for the official acceptance from us (within 7 days; we may ask you for some extra documentation or academic reference)
4) Pay the fees (within 7 working days from the application acceptance)
Who is eligible?
- Undergraduate students of all majors (studying for BA degree) interested in the Summer School theme
- Postgraduate students of all majors (studying for Master’s degree) interested in the Summer School theme
- recent Graduates
- with fluent English
- over the age of 18