The University of Trento is now inviting applications from qualified candidates for 23 PhD Scholarships in its three PhD programmes.
Applications deadline: 3 July 2013 – 4 p.m. (Italian time).
OFF-SITE INTERVIEW FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT RESIDENT IN ITALY
CANDIDATES EXPECTING TO GRADUATE BY OCTOBER 31, 2013 CAN APPLY TO THE PROGRAMME
Application MUST include
1. copy of ID (European citizens) or passport
2. degree certificate or self-certification with the transcript of records (see details in the call)
3. research proposal in English (max. 3000 words) with a short abstract (max. 150 words) and bibliography
4. curriculum vitae et studiorum – Europass format available at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/vernav/Europasss+Documents/Europass+CV.csp
5. the form called “Signed acceptance document” generated by the online application
Application MAY include:
• up to 3 reference letters (in English or Italian)
• any international certificate attesting the knowledge of the English language (at the C1 level or higher in the Common European Framework of Refernce for Languages)
• list of scientific publications if any
• any other documents useful to attest to the research skills and abilities of the candidate (dissertations, journal articles, or other scientific publications)
Detailed information: http://www.unitn.it/en/drss/news/29765/the-call-for-applications-20132014-is-now-open