Visegrad University Studies Grant (VUSG)
The Visegrad University Studies Grant (VUSG) is a grant program designed for universities with the aim to promote and support the development and launching of outstanding university courses or degree programs that deal with specific phenomena explicitly related to the Visegrad Group (V4) countries (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia). The grant is intended as a lump-sum, one-installment grant (in the amount of €15,000 for selected courses and €50,000 for selected degree programs) awarded to university departments, schools or faculties, which can present the course’s/program’s thorough syllabus/curriculum and confirm its planned long-term enrollment.
Any public or private university in the world is eligible for the grant. The course/program can be taught in any language. The course/program is expected to secure for each semester of its enrollment at least two relevant guest lecturers from two V4 countries (others than that of the applicant).
Deadline: 10 November (the results shall be announced by the end of January of the following year)
Annual budget: €280,000
The project application must be filled out in English and should include the following attachments:
- Professional CV(s) of the coordinator(s)
- Course syllabus/program curriculum
- Tentative letters of agreement from the guest lecturers
- Confirmation about the enrollment of the course within given program (continuation)
- Copy of ministerial accreditation (where applicable)
- Copy of identification documents of the applicant institution
- Course description(s) for each course within a degree program